Our CL-S700 series is designed for ease of use; the metal mechanism opens vertically to a full 90o to allow for easy ribbon access, while integrated ribbon control and positioning support precision printing on even small or specialist media. The CL-S700 also comes with the option to print in both direct thermal and thermal transfer modes.
- Capacity for ribbons up to 450 metres
- Optional rewinder (CL-S700R) and peeler
- Front exit - prevents damage from moisture or foreign objects
- Variable paper width - 1 inch (25.4 mm) - 4.6 inches (118.1 mm)
- Durable design - Citizen's proven Hi-LiftTM all-metal mechanism
- Paper thickness up to 0.250mm
- Ultra fast print out - up to 250mm per second (10 inches per second)
- Backlight LCD control panel for easy configuration
- Very large media capacity - holds rolls up to 8 inches (200 mm)
- Wide range of ribbon options - Uses up to 450 metres inside and outside wound ribbons
- Hi-OpenTM case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- Low space requirement - integrated power supply enables clean work station
- No more unreadable labels - the ARCPTM ribbon control technology assures clear prints.